Are You Stressed Over Money Issues?
There are many things that can place a serious strain on your family’s wellbeing. Health concerns, psychological disorders, disciplinary issues with the children, and financial problems are just some of the obstacles that can affect any family.
Financial problems are one of the main causes of serious strain in a family. Some couples fight over spending habits instead of searching for solutions to their money-related issues. Sometimes disagreements over money become so severe that it leads to divorce. Children may feel caught in the middle of the arguments, and feel guilty when they benefit from purchases or disappointment when money problems prevent them from having certain things.
Because these financial problems can adversely affect each member of a family they can’t be ignored.
How does your debt affect your family?
How much money is your debt costing you?
How much money is it costing you each and every month?
Would You Like To Escape The Chains of Debt?
Do you wish credit cards contained a warning from the Attorney General, the same as other products considered dangerous to your health!
Warning: “Credit card use could potentially destroy your good credit rating,
devastate you financially, wreck your marriage and adversely affect
your relationship with relatives, friends, and associates.”
Sometimes we can end up in debt through factors that are not within our control. Divorce, death of a spouse, medical problems, or a reduction of income can each lead to financial hardship. Whatever the cause, financial worries related to debt can make your life interesting in ways you’d rather it didn’t.
The Danger Signs of Bad Debt!
Many times we don’t see the warning signs of a money crisis until it’s too late. Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is actually another train coming… and fast. But most financial crises don’t just drop on your doorstep overnight. Look for one or more of these warning signals that it’s the train coming and not the light.
- Put off going to the doctor or dentist, not because you hate needles and drills, but because your finances are unhealthy?
- Consolidate your debts by borrowing from a high-interest lender?
- Worry about losing your job because of what it would do to you financially, even just short term?
- Pay the absolute minimum (or nothing) on a monthly bill?
- Work a second or part-time job because you need the additional income to cover your bills?
- Find the idea of saving money a real joke?
- Panic just thinking about having to pay for an unexpected expense, such as car repairs?
- Borrow from friends and relatives to cover basic expenses?
- Write a check and hope that it won’t clear before your next deposit?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, your debt may have you heading for serious financial trouble.
We can help you determine where you are and help you to identify your best options to get out of debt, to put you on the road to financial freedom.
We are NOT credit counselors or debt negotiators, that offer you the world and don’t deliver.
We are Registered Financial Consultants / Financial Advisors who specialize in cash flow planning for families… using not so well known common-sense strategies to help you achieve your financial goals and get you back on the right road!
The best part is, our financial planning services are free, with no cost or obligation.
Let us help you get back on the road to financial freedom.
Is it worth 40 minutes of your time to see if you can:
- Get out of debt…
- Create a liquid emergency fund…
- Learn how money really works…
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck…
- Have better things in life?
Then, contact our office today and schedule you’re free, no-obligation, consultation. Let us help you to get back on the right road, to live the life you want to live. Call us today… Seriously, do it. It will be the single best and most important financial decision you make this year.